Akari Damascus Steel VG10 Chef Knife
One of our favorites, the Akari Damascus Steel VG10 Chef Knife produces clean cuts with its razor sharp blade. It's versatile for all kitchen tasks and light on the hand, allowing you to cook for extended periods of time without much strain.
Built with 33 layers of damascus VG10 steel, it's highly durable and lives up to the gold standard of Japanese carbon knives. Overall, it's a top quality knife made for chefs.
- Ultimate Knife: The Akari is the knife you'll use most in the kitchen. Highly versatile, it's great for cutting through hard meat or soft veggies. Its 8-inch blade is also the perfect length to chop fast without losing control or adding excessive weight.
- Razon Sharp: If there's any aspect we prioritize, it's sharpness. The Akari knife is designed to make food prep fast and easy by ensuring that every cut doesn't require any effort.
- Beautiful & Comfortable Handle: Handcrafted with wood and a blue epoxy resin, each handle goes through a stabilization process that delivers an ergonomic design. The Akari is a well-balanced knife that protects you from overwork and wrist pains.
This product is shipped from our secondary warehouse. Shipping times vary depending on your country of residence.
- United States: 12-16 days
- Rest of the World: 14-20 days
Tracking information is provided as soon your order is processed and shipped out.
It is recommended to provide a phone number during checkout in order to avoid any delays should our carriers encounter any issues during delivery. This applies especially if you're placing your order from outside the US.
If you have any questions or need your order to arrive by a specific date, please do not hesitate to shoot us an email!
At Kizaru Knives, we backup the quality of our products with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return your order within 30 days for a refund.
You can learn more about our return policy and how to submit a return here.
Excellent quality, sharp and well-balanced.
Makes each cut feel like butter. I'm in love with this knife!!
Very very sharp
Gave it to my boyfriend for his birthday and he's blown away with it :) Great gift
A level above my previous knives. Such a good knife!!