Toishi Knife Sharpening Whetstone
Knives lose their sharpness over time. We tested different sharpening methods and determined that using whetstones with multiple grit levels is highly effective.
The appropriate grit level depends on the knife condition. Very dull knives require lower grit levels, since the rough whetstone can scrape the knife to a sharp edge. On the other hand, higher grit level whetstones are appropriate to keep the edge well maintained, on a regular basis. Our whetstones are double-sided, with each side featuring an opposing grit level for versatility.
- Dual Grit Level: Features a 2-in-1 grit level stone, making it useful for knives with rough, damaged edges and also for keeping good conditioned knives well-maintained.
- Non-Slip Bamboo Base: Its non-slip bamboo base eases the sharpening process by ensuring that the knife doesn't move when using the whetstone. It is also designed to deliver an attractive look for any kitchen.
- Sharpening Angle: Includes an angle guide to ensure your sharpening technique is effective. This is especially useful for amateurs that don't have significant sharpening experience.
This product is shipped from our secondary warehouse. Shipping times vary depending on your country of residence.
- United States: 12-16 days
- Rest of the World: 14-20 days
Tracking information is provided as soon your order is processed and shipped out.
It is recommended to provide a phone number during checkout in order to avoid any delays should our carriers encounter any issues during delivery. This applies especially if you're placing your order from outside the US.
If you have any questions or need your order to arrive by a specific date, please do not hesitate to shoot us an email!
At Kizaru Knives, we backup the quality of our products with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return your order within 30 days for a refund.
You can learn more about our return policy and how to submit a return here.